Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011

newbie due in November

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to the forum and i'm due in November ..to date we've been given three different dates but our official date is now the 9th Nov.. looking forward to getting to know everyone image

Replies

• Hi Jeniread image and welcome to the forum. Everyone is so lovely here. I know you'll enjoy your stay.

Ellie xxx
  • Hello, welcome to DIN. I'm the same as you, due 9th November. Hope you've had a good pregnancy so far x
  • Hi and welcome to DIN, hope alls gone well for you so far and continues to do so x
  • Hello and welcome to the forum. Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy, look forward to chatting more and sharing our experiences. X
  • Hello and welcome!!!
  • Helloooo and welcome!!! xxx
  • welcome to the group from all us lovely ladies x
  • Welcome to the group! Look forward to chatting to you throughout our pregnancies image
  • thanks Ladies.. I'm having a bit of a traumatic week to be honest, i've just been told a very close friend of mine has miscarried at 12 weeks, the second of two of my close friends for this to happen too. We would all have been due in November image
  • Sorry to hear about your friends.I understand how upsetting it is. X
  • Sorry to hear about your friends image

When I was expecting Poppy (my 4th), both my sister in laws were pregnant at the same time as me. Unfortunately, one of them had a stillborn baby girl, on the same day as my waters broke. Luckily Poppy held on for another couple of days after my waters had gone so she wasnt born on the same day as her cousin. Then, lightning struck twice. My other sister in law had her little boy 2 months later, and he was also stillborn. It was the most horrendous thing ever, I even felt "survivor's guilt" because my baby was alive and well and their babies werent. We were all pregnant together and we were all meant to have our babies grow up together.

They didnt want me to avoid them though or hide Poppy away, and it did bring us all closer.

Just try and be there for your friends if they need to talk to you, dont try and hide yourself away from them as they'll probably need you. xxxxx
  • ahh thank you ladies.. it's good to be able to talk to people in the same situation..

It just seems so awful that after all their going through all i can worry about is how guilty i feel. (as well as feeling awful for them) it's such a mixed bag of emotions.

I'll definately tell the both of them about the forum as i do think it helps to be able to chat to likeminded ladies.. much as the gents are great they just don't always get it do they?

xxx