Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

trapped wind

anybody else suffering with this. I notice it more if I dont eat on time (sometimes only half hour late) since I am eating something nearly every couple of hours and then while I am eating and after I have wind pains all over stomach and under ribs....ouch!

is it just that the digestive system is slowed down, I dont think I am eating too fast or too much....and noticing more lower back pain which will probably only get worse.

but hey...I am NOT moaning just thinkiong out loud lol!

Replies

• Options
    urgh YES! i had the unfortunate embarassment of literally killing half of my train carriage the other day!

Luckily no one guessed it was me but boy were my guts rotten!!!

I've been very constipated too but Califig with fresh fruit in the morning has been my liefsaver!
  • Options
    until this afternoon I thought I'd escaped this one. I'm not so sure now, since lunch I've had trapped wind pain under my ribs.

I've had lower back pain for a couple of days too its worse when I'm at work and sitting at a desk all day.

oh and check to constipation too, a daily dose of prune juice seems to be help in though.

and I agree its just a statement of fact to other poeple who might be in the same situation not a moan at all.
  • Options
    oooh yes, I can feel my whole insides turning around sometimes!! I'm pleased you posted this, don't feel so alone now image