Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011

Scan today Very excited

This is also in DID as dates have changed but didn't want to leave here just yet.

Got my nuchal scan today image very much looking forward to seeing baby again and seeing how much he or she has grown since Friday.

8.15 does seem early for a scan and I could (but hopefully)

be sick whilst I'm there :roll:

Let you all know how it goes later and post a picture

xx

Replies

• Good luck, let us know how it goes and upload a picture if/when you can. How exciting ! image
  • hope it went well, I guess at that time of day there is less chance you'll be kept waiting.

Oh and even if you end up with a DID date don't feel you have to leave us please stay
  • It was amazing they couldn.t get the measurements that they needed though so have to have more blood tests when I go and see the midwife.

Our baby was laying on it's tummy at first then He or she moved SO much it was unreal. Baby then put it's back to us so we could see the spine. Went out and was asked to go back in again. When we saw baby that time it was on it's back still wriggling like crazy. Then I saw every finger and thump all stretched out image

Baby has grown (CRL) from 3.8cm to 4.9 since Friday image Little growth spurt going on hehe.

Will post a picture later as I don't have my cable with me

Also in DID

xx
  • sounds fantastic, it's amazing watching them wriggle about