Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011

Early I know but what is your nursery inspiration?

I absolutely love this nursery and will take a lot of inspiration from it whenever we get round to starting ours, although I might interchange the orange for turquoise yet I haven't decided. I also think the bright colours would work for either a boy or a girl too - although we'll know before we start what we're having anyway!

http://gallery.projectnursery.com/projects/839-Bella-s-girlie-animal-kingdom-

Replies

• That is a nice looking nursery.

I must admit I've not thought about it yet, I'm not even sure we'll have a nursery as such yet. We've got someone coming round on Monday to photograph our flat to put it on sale and the home report (I live in scotland) people come round just after him. We don't currently have space for a nursery (well not without getting rid of the futon, computer and a few other things) so it depends how quickly we can sell our flat and buy a house. If not bubs is in with us till we've moved, hopefully they won't be too big by then.
  • Hi hun I haven't got my BFP yet (unfortunately) but just wanted to say that I love the nursery pic its sooo cool! x
  • oh dear I wish I didn't know about that website now I will be on it for hours image really like the nursery!! the trees on walls, do people paint them or is that a wall paper?
  • Hi kristy008 I know I'm not even pregnant yet but I know I'll be on that site for hours when the time comes lol. I think the trees are wall stickers that you can purchase x
  • Kristy they're wall stickers, this is the one that I've found that I like lots and they all come in lots of colours too

http://www.stickerswall.com/products/Tree-&-Birds-Wall-Sticker.html

It's a fab website isn't it, I have spent hours on there already eek!
  • OMG Broody_Shoes I love that website trying to think of where I can put them in my house lolx
  • They're so cool aren't they loopy?! I love too many, I could have them up everywhere!
  • loopy - yes, I know what you mean, I've been through the first 20 pages, another 50 to go haha image

Thank you Broodyshoes, I will definitely get one, really really like them!!!!!!!

oooh 20 weeks scan roll on please, it's AGES away I want to see little Bambi again !!!
  • wow what a great site - know what I will be doing for a little while!

I have just received two free white tall shelving unit from my SIL - our first nursery furniture so will be able to match anything with them. got to get hubby on the move to see what he thinks about colours etc.

• omg WOW I LOVE that.. i've only taken a quick look at the first page but i'l be leafing through the rest now for the rest of the day.. what gorgeous ideas..

As me and hubby might not be staying in our house too long we've decided to keep the decor.. an olive wall with cream for the rest and hang themed curtains and pictures etc.. so that it can be converted back into a "growd up2 bedroom pretty swiftly.. but wow if i could i SO would..