Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

broodyshoes....

THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU THANK YOU I never knew those wall stickers existed and OH MY GOD I love them I caaaaaan't wait to nursery decorate I will get one 100%

Pointless post image

Replies

• hehe you're most welcome image they're lovely aren't they?!

I'm planning to get ours in white and hoping it will break up the block colour of turquoise I would like and planning to accessorise the room with lots of black and white and orange and green and red, a lot like that link I posted in the nursery thread but just with a different twist, we've already bought a lovely black and white bird cushion but I've seen another one I love, so I think it will be like an abstract animal/farmy theme!!

http://www.thebarnyardgiftcompany.com/cow-cushion-151-p.asp

Hoping to have dark stained nursery funiture too if all goes to plan and a really comfy rocker for feeding that I need to get recovered in tan leather

can you tell I love decorating??! :lol:
  • haha, yes I can tell you like decorating indeed image

We are currently doing a big extension on our house, due to be finished in July, so I am not thinking about nursery until rest of the house is all done, and then all my concentration will go into that! I feel like it's all a massive spring cleaning new paint and carpets and all before baby arrives so that's great (although it's dust everywhere at the moment haha)