Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Replies

• Yayy i finaly did it,anyone want to guess what they think they sex is im dying to know lol x
  • great pic greesh -I've no idea about nub theory though so can't help on that front.
  • Girl, girl, girl!!! Are you finding out??

Great piccie!
  • Do you think so broodyshoes?Yes i am finding out iv got my scan on the 4th July,cant wait im so impatient lol! I have an idea of how the nub theory works but cant really tell from that pic? xx
  • Looking at where the spine is I would say that the nub is pointing slightly down that's where my guess is from but I just love speculating! It'll be so fun to actually find out and see if our guesses were correct, 6 days and counting for us eep!
  • 6 days till ur scan?Ooo how exciting i love going to the scans its nice seeing our lil babies & how they grow at each one,at our 12wk scan the sonographer said baby was asleep... & it had its little hand on its head so cute! Im really looking forward to the next one & finding out the sex,i have a strange feeling its another girl. I know O/H would love a boy this time but he'l be happy either way obviously image xx
  • This one's a private gender scan cos we just couldn't wait to find out!

We really wanted a boy first and I'd kinda convinced myself that it was then guessing at nub theory after our 12 (13) week scan we think it's a girl so now convinced ourselves that way so I don't know what will happens if it turns out to be a blue bump now, I should have tried to resist speculating at all and just waited for the gender scan!

Have your pregnancies been similar? Is that what's making you think its another girl?
  • Well so far they have been pretty similar,but all iv really had so far is the usual preg symptoms like tiredness,hormonal sore (.)(.) etc lol! I havent been sick once..yet! And i wasnt with dd either so have been lucky as i know some women suffer badly with sickness. And i just have a feeling,i really couldnt imagine myself having a boy as much as id love one! There are not many boys in my family although i know its the father that determines the sex & he has more boys that girls on his side so we'l have to wait and see i suppose! O/H said he'l be grey soon if we have another girl :lol: i think he's going to feel outnumbered if theres 3 females in the house and him being the only male! Im looking forward to seeing how you're scan goes,u must be so excited i cant wait till mine another 5wk wait yet though! xx