Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

i'm back!

After having a broken phone and no time to get online because of work and the little one i've finally got my new phone image feel like ive missed all the getting to know you all though! How are you all getting on? I'm now 13 weeks and waiting for my scan next friday to confirm my dates. don't feel very pregnant at all with no bump and my nausea has gone too. need something to make it feel real now. xxx

Replies

• Options
    Welcome back honey!!!! Good to see you!!! How u are many weeks will you be when you plan to tell work? Are you excited about being pregnant again? Hope you are ok babe xxxx
  • Options
    I'm going to attempt to hold off telling work for as long as possible as im still looking for a new job. not really excited yet as it doesnt feel really real yet. although i have been looking at nursery decor and prams image
  • Options
    I'm going to attempt to hold off telling work for as long as possible as im still looking for a new job. not really excited yet as it doesnt feel really real yet. although i have been looking at nursery decor and prams image
  • Options
    Awww!!! What pram you looking at? I hate tandems but needs must really!!! Grrr!!! I still don't really feel all that pregnant and I have a bump and everything! It's weird! My 20 week scan is 5 weeks today so I'm hoping that will make it feel more real! Weird, it's so different to when I was having Sophia!!! xxx
  • Options
    I like the bugaboo donkey and of course the icandy but the phil and tefs is quite practical, decisions?!