Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pretty scary :(

Had an ECG the other day after I mentioned to (nice, not the hard-ass) GP that I get palpitations. Have had them as long as I remember,so wasn't worried. Just thought I should get it checked now to make sure all was ok as pregnancy progresses.

Anyway, appt for results is next tues. Today I got a letter from GP surgery saying they're referring me to Cardiology Dept image

Have booked in for earliest date of 21st July. Assuming they'll bring it fwd if GPs referral letter to them is worrying. Still gonna go for results on Tues I think, then if she wants me to be bumped up the cardiology appts she can chase it...

Scary stuff! Bubs seems fine at the mo, lots of movement which is helping me stay calmer.

Replies

• Options
    Focus on bubba moving about which is suggesting all is well. Don't worry, seems like they're on the case with things. I'm sure they'll take good care of you

xxxx
  • Options
    I echo redhead. I'm sure everything is fine. The appointment would be alot sooner if it wasn't!! image

Hope you find out more information on Tuesday. All the best sweet. And like redhead said, focus on that babas kicking! I'm sure that will reassure you.

Ellie xxx
  • Options
    Sounds like your gp is on the ball and like the others have said your appt would be much sooner if it was something serious . try and stay calm for you and little babbas health. hoping everything is ok with your results xxxx
  • Options
    I agree with Ellie, the appointment would happen straight away if it was serious, especially as you are carrying a baby! But it's always better to get checked to get reassured all is well