Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Sickness

Right I am royally fed up with still feeling sick all the time I just want to enjoy this trimester

My oh is not being much help either saying that I had an easy pregnancy with first so this one is going to be bad

Replies

• Options
    I don't have much advise but I do feel sorry for you....as for your husband, I think they are trying so hard to saying something right sometimes that the complety wrong things comes out.....hope you feel better soon x
  • Options
    G/C from DIS but have to say I can empathise with you somewhat. Carrying DD I breezed through with next to no symptoms whatsoever, this time around I have had light bleeding throughout 1st trimester, nausea, headaches and now having what feels like sciatica. All GP and MW say is ah yes 2nd pregnancy can be worse as everything has already stretched so bump has more manoeuvre ability, like it helps you feel better. Try not to let it get you down and buy yourself loads of ice lollies (they always stemmd the nausea and I still use them now for extra hydration.)
  • Options
    sorry to hear you're still feeling sick. I'm only having off days now, my mum did keep telling me not to expect it to go though as she was sick from the beginning right up until the birth.

Hope you feel better soon. x