Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

20 wk scan today!

Hi ladies,all went well at scan so happy..we'r having a little BOY!! Im still in shock was so convinced it was a girl but am over the moon so is o/h!Was so nervous,sonographer took a while doing the scan as they do but she was having trouble measuring him as he was wriggling about all over the place & was holding his feet lol so she could measure till he'd moved!!She said it could only be a typical boy playin up already haha,so glad alls well & my dd will have a little brother! Gotta go bk tomorrow for antenatal clinic,can anyone remind me what they do at the 20 wk appt as i've forgotten since having dd xx

Replies

• That's great news greesh welcome to team blue.

I've no ides about the 20 week antenatal appointment my next one is at 22 weeks next week. Hubs would love to know what they're doing he doesn't want to miss hearing bubs but has meetings that day.
  • oo congrats on the blue bump! No idea about the 20 wk appt, as I haven't had one since 14 weeks and won't until 25 weeks, even though it's my first!
  • congratulations, really pleased all is well !!
  • Congratulations on your little man, great news! Glad all is well image