Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011

FINALLY - due in feb and march are up!!

How scary does it look now that these two forums are up?? We're so close now to the top...I can't believe we only have 4 months to go already image If you look from due in July to how close our forum is I think you might have a lovely shock like me!!! Argh....we're 4 months away!!!!!!!

image Ellie image

Replies

• It is scary how fast it is going! Only feels like yesterday that we were all getting bfps!!!!! Eeeeeekkkk!!!! xxx
  • I keep swinging from excitement to undiluted panic. There's so much to sort before the baby arrives - I leave on maternity, we need to clear out the annex at the Cambridge house ready for decoration, we pack up our London flat, move, decorate the new place (ours and baby's new rooms), hubby needs to find a new job, learn to drive and ARGH!!!!!

xxx
  • That is scary! Its going sooo quickly!

Redhead good luck with everything you have to do! It sure sounds like a big list! But even if everything is not ready it will be OK anyway!

We moved to a new house in January that needed everything doing to it. We're making good progress but still have to plaster and decorate the sitting room and the nursery and put flooring down in most of the house! Eek.

xxxx
  • It's good but scary particularly when you realise there are arrivals in due in august already.

We're trying to work out how long we should leave it before taking the flat off the market temporarily. We do not want to be moving in late October, November or really December.

At what point do we try to find space somewhere for a chest of drawers or something for bubs. (they'll be in our room in a Moses basket to start with, so the cot my sisters given us has stayed at my parents house) Mind you we've just filled the half the space in the spare room with a pram, moses basket and blankets and stuff like that.
  • omg that's scary!! Someone said to me.. only 16 weeks to go.. and i freaked a bit! that's nothing..

We are clearing out the back room (clothes wise) to make room for baby bits this weekend..