Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BABY BORN IN NOVEMBER 2010

Hi Ladies, I hope you are all keeping well and enjoying your pregnancies.. i know this is a very exciting time for all of you as i was in the exact same position as you all are now this time last year.. my baby was due 15/11/2010, but the wee rascal didnt appear until 26/11/2010.. i know its a very exciting time for you all but i also know its an expensive time.. i have all my baby girls baby clothes and i am looking to sell them resonably cheaply, they are mostly from next and i was wondering if anyone would be interested in making me an offer for them? i can obviously give more details if anyone is interested? they will all be perfect for the season ur little ones are due to be born and they are all in a lovely condition.. I was going to list them on ebay but thought i might as well give BE ladies a chance first of all as i know i met some amazing ladies on here last year.. anyway if ur interested and want more details feel free to email me at nicholaire@aol.com image

take care of ur bumps ladies and enjoy this time.. as once bubs is here ur lives are going to change forever!! xxxx

nichola