Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011

Woohoo!!!

I'm no longer just fat!! Baby must have had a growth spurt at the weekend because my stomach seems to have popped out!! It looks like a proper bump now image

Replies

• yay, thats a great feeling. I discovered on Sunday i must look pregnant to strangers as a guard on a train took one look at me standing and told me he was upgrading me to first class rather than leaving a pregnant woman standing.
  • I still wear my baby on board badge on the train....just in case. But this morning I looked in the mirror and thought where the hell has that come from!! hehehe. Came into work and someone said I look more rounded now. I've had three people guess I'm having a boy and I took the gender prediction thing on here and it said a boy. Roll on November to find out! image
  • I'm seriously debating getting my sil to post one of those badges up for my regular commute. I had to stand every day last week both to and from the office, its only 10 minutes on the subway but when I'm knackered I'd love a seat.

I even had one guy refuse to move up so he was on one seat not in the middle of two last Thursday. No amount of pestering from our fellow passengers would budge him.
  • You're on the facebook group aren't you? If you email me your address I'll get a badge on the way home from work today and post it to you x
  • Pudding your comment made me smile today image where is the bump picture then, post one on FB!
  • Despite now looking most definitely pregnant, you still get the odd arsehole on the tube. And cos the summer holidays have started it's OVERRUN with kids and students! UGH!

xxxx
  • Yesterday was the first day I thought I looked pregnant......yesterday was also the first day I had to stand up on the way home on the jubilee line and central line. Rn for a bus (not very well I might add) and the lovely bus driver saw me struggling and waited for me with a big warm smile. Just goes to show the badge doesn't always work