Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

It's bump buddy time!

Well, some of us thought it might be about time we start looking at buddying up our bumps! imageimage Let me know if you'd like a bump buddy and I'll get due dates from the list and try to make sure people have a couple of weeks between them and their buddy so fingers crossed not too many buds will be giving BAs at the same time.

If we give it a week on the thread and then I'll sit down next week and work out the list?

Replies

• Yay! Yes please! x
  • Yes please!

My due date is 18th Nov but with it being twins I'm more likely to be end of Oct, and I def wont be any later than 4th Nov as they're inducing me at 37/38 wks if they havent arrived image xxxx
  • Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee imageimageimageimage

Can't believe it's bump buddy time!! Yay

Ellie xx
  • loooooooooooooooooove it image
  • Yep I'm interested, but not sure if i will be having a planned c-section or not. Probably best to put me with someone closer to the end of november image xxx
  • Yep I'm up for it xx
  • I'm in, thanks for sorting it squeezed
  • im up for it if not too late - my dd is 14th xxxx
  • Yes please - my due date is 8th November.

How exactly does the bymp buddy system work? xx
  • Yes please - my due date is 8th November.

How exactly does the bymp buddy system work? xx

When I've done a bump buddy thing before, basically you are paired up with someone and you exchange mobile phone numbers, then when you go into hosp in labour etc you can text your bump buddy and they can announce it on here/the facebook group for everyone else to see! Also, they can do your "BA" (birth announcement) when bubs arrives xxxx
  • Yes please, I'm due 30th November though so totally last lol x
  • I'm a muppet and left my working list at work, but I'll get it up on Monday!! We're doing a joint BE/facebook one as lots of people are only one on or the other.