Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone else going to the baby show?

Prima baby show is now advertising tickets for London Earls court as well as Manchester. Just wondering if anyone is going or has been to one before?

Replies

• Options
    it's a bit too far for us, we did wondered about the scottish one but I was something like 11 weeks then and we thought is was a bit early.
  • Options
    I'm the opposite and wondering if it will be too late? I'll be 38+4 when it's on. Would have to get the train there and back which is about an hour each way ~(doesn't bother me as I'll still be travelling into work up to a week before that. I just wondered if it was worth going to? Hubby doesn't seem too keen but maybe that's because I dragged him to a wedding show a few years ago and it was rubbish!
  • Options
    not sure by that point you'll probably be all organised. I've heard they're good for getting freebies of nappies and things like that, but you probably wouldn't be interested in the money off anything else.
  • Options
    I've been to the Birmingham show twice, it's brilliant! Would definitely recommend going, you can pick up some great bargains.