Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

It's the final countdown.....

Replies

• Options
    that's great news, I'm a few days behind with 105, as you can guess I'm counting down those 5.
  • Options
    It was such a pointless post but made me smile! 105 days to go for you, you have to have a little celebration on Friday then
  • Options
    It may be pointless, but you'r enot he only one celbrating the little milestones. I'll be celebrating over the weekend 100 days on saturday and down to double figures on sunday. Maybe hubby'll realise it's getting closer then.
  • Options
    116 days till little Noah Alexander is due imageGoing by so quickly image
  • Options
    Yay for the pointless but exciting posts!! I've had the song "the Final countdown" in my head all day after posting this! xx
  • Options
    Now that song is stuck in my head...image xxx
  • Options
    and mine, though I doubt it'll stay for long nothing is.

We've just accepted an offer on our flat this afternoon. The only problem is we need to move in 6 weeks, and have no where to move to image .
  • Options
    Clalee dont worry about no where to move to, it will all work out, just concentrate on the excitement of the offer!! Are you going to look at renting for a while or going straight into buying?
  • Options
    Hubby's applied for a job in Bath (we're currently in Glasgow) as it'd move us back near our families. If he gets an interview it'll be in October, so renting seems the sensible thing to do right now even if we don't want to. It was one of those typical things we spent ages not putting the flat on the market just in case they advertised and as soon as we decided that we really did need somewhere bigger and advertised it they put out a job offer. We still can't really decide if we want him to get the job or not, we have a great life up here with great friends so we won't be upset if he doesn't get it, but with a baby it might be nice not to have to travel 400 miles to see any of our family, because we do miss them.

We're going to have to make sure we put the money from our flat sale somewhere separate for when we know where we'll be and when, so we don't discover when we buy again next year that it's been spent on stuff for bubs.