Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hows everyone feeling?

Hi ladies,just wondering how you're all feeling as alot of us are in our third trimester now!I've started to feel tired again during the day time,the fact i have a 2 1/2 yr old prob doesnt help as i dont get much time to myself,whereas when i was preg with her i used to sleep alot more..miss not being able to do that this time!Im starting to feel quite heavy too my bump seems to have had a growth spurt in the last week!Hope you're all keeping well anyway especially in this hot weather we've had!xx

Replies

• I'm sure the hot weather and toddler are not helping with how knackered you're feeling!image I'm not doing too badly at all, touch wood. Baby's being a right wigglebum! xx
  • I've been surprisingly good this week (well from midway onwards) Been sleeping without my dead body pillow only thing waking me up is the heat, cats fighting outside and last night was cramp in my foot! Slight frustration of not being able to eat loads lately because I've been getting really full really quickly which isn't good when you're going out for meals. Can't believe most of us are now in our third trimester (well next week for me) Where has the time gone?
  • the hot weather really isn't helping on the cooler days I'm fine, but when it gets hot I just flag. I did think to myself yesterday if I couldn't feel him moving about in there I could quite easily forget I'm pregnant I feel fairly 'normal', well other than not being able to get comfortable to sleep. I do have days where my hips hurt and I can hardly walk though, they're not good days.

I don't have a toddler to look after though so my days are fairly sedentary.
  • Hello!

Not managed on here in a while...

I'm def hitting the third trimester tiredness, of course the toddler and heat doesn't help. I think we done too much walking at the start of the week as I was just exhausted on weds and I had my glucose intolerance test which just wiped me out, very shaky knees and not feeling great at all but kinda back to normal now.

Sleeping ok, apart from having to wee a few times during the night!!

Good to hear we're all getting there.. image
  • Clalee you saying when baby isn't wriggling you could quite easily forget your pregnant I keep waking up during the night thinking I'm not pregnant, I know that's a it weird and then I get a kick and remember!! Most bizarre thing......well that and the bizarre dream I had last night about being best mates with Kate Middleton!!! hahaha
  • pudding glad its not just me, though it does mean I get to have moments of excitement when I remember again.
  • I am doing good but the heat is hard - sleeping much better since I got a 5 foot long pillow and could also forget I am pregnant lol!

xxx
  • hello every1!

it would be lovely to make some friends with other soon-to-be mothers who are due around the same time i am.

i am well. just recovering from my 3rd water infection- im confused to as why i am getting so many i drink up to 2 pints a day!

if anybody can solve this mystery or just wants to get to know me then please reply xx