Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011

Guess what.....

.....100 days until Christmas!! I'm getting really excited about it becasue it will be the first Christmas at home just us three. We've always gone to stay with other people. I know baby will be too young to even know what Christmas is or understand what's going on but we can start putting our own family traditions in place. Children are what make Christmas magical!

Replies

• ah indeed, what a lovely thought!

x image
  • I LOVE Christmas! image
  • Best time of year now!! Halloween, Bonfire Night, my birthday, Christmas and NYE all together. BRILLIANT. Our allotment has also turned up some prize pumpkins for the occasion too.
  • there was a cute skeleton costume in mamas and papas when I was in this morning, bubs will be a bit late for that and i'm not sure I'd get round to dressing them up anyway, but it did look cute.

squeezed - you forgot one crucial thing in your list baby's birthday.

pudding - you're right children make Christmas magical again.
  • Aww yay i love christmas!Im looking forward to it this year even more as our lil man will be here & we'r also spending it on our own just the four of us for the first time as usualy we go to my mums or she comes to us!I cant wait,going to start my christmas shopping soon as i've only a few little things left to get baby image and we'r all ready for him xx
  • I love christmas to we are not at home though wish we was especially with me being off work, would love just us 4 for christmas but hubby would want to be with his family to and I don't really mind x