Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012

Kicking off the Due in November threads!

Hi ladies! Just thought I'd start the Due in November threads off! I got my BFP on Monday at 18DPO, my EDD is 5th November (fireworks night!) I am so excited! We'd been trying for 14months/16cycles and this is my first baby. I've got 2 stepchildren too image

xx

Due dates! image
Emilyegg11 --- 31st October

sianuk11 --- 1st November
pozzee_pod --- 1st November
vw_family --- 1st November
Tashelby --- 1st November
3054 --- 1st November
Mrs_M_85 --- 1st November
Thea27 --- 2nd November
Ziggyuk5 --- 2nd November
Lisabbyuk --- 2nd November
Hannahk08 --- 3rd November
Mazzad56 --- 3rd November
Sezwat82 --- 4th November
MoJacobs --- 5th November
Kayleigh_24 --- 5th November
Natnoodo --- 7th November
Rach_f88 --- 7th November
Bendy9432 --- 7th November
Autumn_79 --- 8th November
Erin82uk --- 11th November
shaz247uk --- 12th November
fairy20uk1 --- 12th November
Exabella45 --- 13th November
NM2012 --- 14th November
Bubabear-plus-baby --- 15th November
MrsEwants2Bamummy --- 15th November
Miniday --- 15th November
Jadec31 --- 15th November
Mrs_Alexander --- 16th November
vicki88340 --- 17th November
Jessiepud --- 17th November
MrsS1981 --- 20th November

kimmy657 --- 22nd November
Tigerlilyrach --- 24th November
Devon_mummy --- 28th November
rainbowshoes --- 29th November
Issybell22 --- 30th November/1st December

Replies

• Hi again!

It's exciting to have our own place now!!!

I've just been and bought a pregnancy test...I don't really know why...but just to check I'm still pregnant! And I am!

It still doesn't feel real!

How are you feeling? I've had a sicky feeling on and off all day for the last 4 days. I haven't been off food though, and when I feel sicky, I feel that if I eat that will help, and it does for a while! Better be careful there that I don't put on too much weight!!

I have also developed a really sensitive sense of smell! It's so annoying, as everything smells so strong and makes me feel sick! The worst is some handsoap that we have in the bathroom. I can smell it so strongly for ages after washing my hands and I feel so sick... might have to get another one!!

Apart from that, the only other symptom is that I'm smiling almost constantly! My colleague said to me yesterday -are you ok, you seem to be away with the fairies!!' I was just like -do I? Yes I'm fine!'

By the way- I've got one of those tickers but how do I add it to the bottom of my posts? I tried adding it in signature, but it keeps saying there are too many characters!
  • Hi Mo I'm really pleased the DIN threads have opened, can't wait to see more ladies on board! I'm hoping that more from the TTC thread I was on will join us soon. I did another pregnancy test yesterday, same reason as you just to check that I am still pregnant! And I have a Clearblue digital test on the way from ebay - I just want to see it in writing hehe!

I'm feeling fine, I feel mostly normal except that I am getting hungry for my lunch a lot earlier and I am noticably thirsty! I had slightly sore boobs but not anymore (or maybe I just got used to it). I kind of want to have the sickness so it will make it feel more real! I am so going to regret saying that, I've read that the sickness goes on to about 14weeks which means I will probably spend my 30th birthday and my holiday being sick haha!

Is your ticker a lilypie.com one? If you log in and go to your ticker it will say ???????get code??????? and click where it says ???????image url??????? and copy the text. Then in the signature box on here press the url button, paste the text then press url again and save. Hopefully that will work!

xx
  • This is the best I can get...you can click on it and see it! But can't seem to get it to show at the bottom of my posts!
  • I've just been on the nhs website and according to their due date calculator i'm also due on 5th November! Same as you!
  • Hi all I am due on 2nd November with my second baby but somehow more nervous this time round that something will go wrong! Am currently sitting here trying to get up the courage to take the first of the blood thinning injections I have to take when pregnant :-/

• Hey ladies, eventualy this is up after me moaning to the boss haha!! Im due 2nd Nov, with my 3rd image i feel sick at about 11am and about 5pm, had 2 teeth taken out yesterday image still in agony!! boob feel like bolders!! xxx
  • Hi girlies,

How exciting that we have our own place now!!

I also got my BFP on Monday, still hasn't sunk in! Due on the 1st and this is our first also (I'm petrified!) Been TTC for 12 months but did take a break for a while, BFP after a new way of thinking image

Symptoms wise, my boobs are killing me. I don't think they are any bigger but have gone all veiny (attractive!!) And (sorry if TMI) my nipples are all dry and peeling...WTF?! No sickness but I feel dizzy most mornings (have fainted twice so far but I have low blood pressure and tend to rush around so I think I'm going to have to slow down). Also, I can't seem to stay up past 8pm but then wake up at crazy times and can't drift back off.

A bit about me, I'm 27, Hubby is 37 but we now live in sunny Brisbane, Upside down land, and have been over here nearly 2 years. Couldn't wean myself off BE after YAYW so you're stuck with the brit aboard I'm afraid!

x x
  • Meant to say, congrats to everyone else!!
  • MoJacobs I'm so sorry I told you the wrong thing! In your signature you click "img" then paste the link then click "img" again. Ooh how exciting that we have the same due date!

Ziggyuk5 I'm sure all will be fine with your pregnancy, have you managed to do your injection yet? why do you need to have the injections? Poor you, I hate needles!

Lisabbyuk we have you to thank for the new threads then image hope your pain goes soon hun

Vw_family wow you have loads of symptoms! That reminds me last week I was in the bath and I thought my boobs looked more veiny but I thought I was imagining it! I am terrified about being PG too, well the giving birth bit anyway. It will be interesting to compare appointments and stuff with you, like uk vs oz! image

I got a book today, Your Pregnancy Week by Week by Professor Lesley Regan. I've already read loads of it since I got home from work! image

xx
  • I'm trying not to think about the birth part! I guess they are symptoms, funny I keep thinking its just 'me'.

Honestly its a mine field over here, I went to the GP on monday and I didn't have a clue after about what I need to do. I still don't now!

We're actually coming home for a wedding in a month so keeping quiet until then. Hope the sickness stays away for the flight!

Let us know what that book is like, I bought the what to expect when expecting one, its a beast though and when I fell asleep reading it the other night I thought I'd broken my nose :lol:

x x
  • Hi ladies, I will hover here for a bit keeping my fingers crossed to become a long termer. I'm 42, have had 2 miscarriages in the last 2 years, had loads of tests and it just appears to be bad luck. Due date 1st nov fingers crossed. No symptoms (worry). Terrified. I'm monitored by the EPU and will be scanned at 7,9 and 11 weeks. Got to 9 weeks before but that's the furthest.

Here's to a happy and healthy journey for us all

Love Tracy xx
  • Morning

I am very pleased to see the forum open! I am the same as vw_family - got my BPF on Monday and am also due on the 1st November which ironically is exactly the same due date as my first pregnancy! My little girl was born on the 14th November 2010 in the end.

I am feeling very queasy in the mornings but haven't been sick although am already getting heartburn. My sense of smell has gone crazy as well and also my stomach is very bloated already. I also have been getting period like pains and my stomach feels like it is stretching.

I am a little nervous and can't wait to get to 12 weeks when I know that hopefully everything is ok. I think no matter how many babies you have you still feel nervous every time!

I hope these neext few months go really well for all of us.
  • Hello everyone and congratulations. I'm due my 2nd on 08/11/11. Due to a previous mc I have an early scan booked for the 26th when I'll be just over 7 weeks. I'm so excited but worried too. With my first I had no symptoms at all and was lucky enough to have a lovely pregnancy and birth - in fact I cant wait to do it again! So far with this 1 I have had a bit of sickness and feeling dizzy and lightheaded but other than that I'm fine. Most worried about gaining too much weight as I'm probably about a stone and a half overweight at the moment and I have a very strong dependancy on chocolate!! Heres to a happy and healthy time ahaed for us all.

Tashelby - really hope it's 3rd time lucky for you, keeping my fingers crossed.

xx
  • Hi all im due 3/11/12 with baby no 4 (eeek!) wishing all a h&h 9mths image hannah x
  • Hi to all you who have joined!! Congratulations!

Really hoping you all have a good pregnancy with no problems, thoughts are with those who have had problems before in particular.

I had a bit of a worry last night!! I was probably a bit silly, and decided to do another test. I had bought a couple of clear blue (non-digital) and took one the night before last= strong positive. Then last night, on the spur of the moment decided to take the other. However, I had just weed previously so didn't have much left in me! Not sure I did the best job!! It came up positive, but fainter than the other one. Then after about an hour it had gone completely and looked like a negative! I was really upset because I thought may be I am miscarrying and the levels are going down.

But I went out and bought a clear blue digital, and have just taken it this morning, and it says 'pregnant 2-3 weeks'. When I first tested the other day it said 1-2 weeks, so I guess there are more hormones in my body now!! May be I had a bad test last night?!

Anyway, worry over. As I said, it probably wasn't the best time to test last night silly me!

I hope everyone else is ok!
  • Step away from the tests... I'm sure you are absolutely fine!!!! You will only make yourself anxious. I know how hard it is to relax, but really what else can we do? Nothing we do or don't do will change any outcome. Tale one day at a time, look after yourself, and remember we are all in this together xxx
  • Definately leave the tests alone! Remember that you can't have a false postive results and if you were miscarrying then you would know about it. It's so easy at thsi stage to look for signs that things might be going wrong but try to relax and just think of that wonderful scan in a few weeks times.

As you said thoughts are with everyone who had problems before and fingers crossed for us all this time. We should start a thread with our scan dates when we get them, i know Autumn and tashlby your scans will be in the next few weeks x
  • hope all you guys are doing good, heart burn and sickness has set in around T time, oh the joys lol xx
  • Hi all!

Got my BFP yesterday after trying on and off for a number of months. Totally over the moon but like last time I knew before I even tested! Such an amazing feeling but extremely nervous as there's a long way to go but as most have said, as long as you stay healthy there's little else you can do but WAIT! I hate waiting!

This is baby number 2 for us as we have a 19 month old little boy. Exciting times extending to our family, especially as we have a 4 week old puppy; she better be trained by the time this baby comes!

Well, a big hello to you all and I look forward to getting to know you over the forthcoming days, weeks and months!

• Thanks for the advice...i will stay away from the tests now!

We've phoned our close family today and told them. Not going to tell anyone else til after 12 weeks. It was so exciting telling them!

Congratulations Lisaabby and Bendy! Welcome!