Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012

Sleep!

Anyone else having difficulty with this? I'm noticing a pattern- I get so tired about 8:30pm and have to go to sleep, then I wake up about 5am needing the loo and cannot get back to sleep so end up getting up! So annoying! Last night, I managed to stay up later and went to bed at 10pm although I was shattered, but I was still awake at 5am!! It's 6:45 now and been up an hour and a half!!

Replies

• Oh yes, I'm the same! I've always been one of those people that if I wake up and look at the time I can't drift off again but now I'm getting up at 4-430am, arrrgh!

The lack of sleep was really getting to me to I went to the chemist to see if they could recommend anything and they gave me some pills (can't remember the name but I'll check later and let you know) that also help with sickness. Had a great night sleep Saturday and feel soooo much better now.

x x
  • Hi MoJacobs I'm having similar with getting really tired really early and I am waking up in the middle of the night to pee! But I've been an insomniac for years anyway so it's not really bothering me too much as I'm used to it! I think you should just go to sleep early if you feel tired, even if you wake up at silly o'clock at least you've had a decent sleep xx
  • Yup - me too. I am an early riser anyway but 5.30 on the weekend is really annoying. Am knackered all afternoon and can't wait to fall into bed.