Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Introducing myself :)

Hello image

I got my BFP yesterday and by dates am due 15th Nov!

I have a little boy already who was born in May 2010.

Very excited as we have been trying for about 6 months, it still doesn't feel real.

Don't really have many symptoms but then I didn't with my little boy.

Looking forward to getting to know you all better image

Rachel x

Replies

• hello miniday congratulations and welcome. I.m a 2nd time mum aswell, there seems to be quite a few of us on here with toddlers - I'm wondering how on earth i'm going to organise myself with a newborn and a 2yr old!!. I havent relly got any symptoms either except I'm so tired it feels like I've been hit by a bus - I'm normally asleep by 8pm!! Also had a few cramps which seems to have eased off now - it had me worried but the lovely ladies on here were great at putting my mind at rest. Happy and healthy 9 months to you.

xx
  • I have the tiredness too, I had completely forgotten about it! I have been getting into bed at 8pm every night too!!! Am also feeling sooo hungry and also getting a few cramps too.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months, am going to try and chill out, its so hard not to worry isn't it xx
  • Hi ladies

Congratulations on your bfps image

We also have a toddler, she's 2 n 2 months. Think our edd is 17th

Looking forward to getting to know you all xxx
  • Hi Rachel image

noticed this on the front page so I thought I'd pop in to say congrats image I won't mention anything on our fb page. Hope it all goes well. You must be very excited.

x Bryony
  • Congratulations Hun. Like bryony I won't say anything. Just coincidence I'm on here all the time at the moment and saw it and guessed. Really pleased for you. Kelly xx
  • Congratulations hun!xx
  • g/c here, but saw this on the front page too, congrats Rachel!! Emily x
  • Well hello miniday! Fancy seeing you here? I'm also with baby number two, only found out this weekend, but looks like due in Dec so have to wait till the Dec room is up and running to join. Just wanted to say congrats and hello. I left our fb group as life was getting a little manic! How's your ds doing? Bug hugs xxxx