Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Lack of symptoms.... Anyone else???

We saw an amazing heartbeat on Friday at 6+2 and I've had very few symptoms from the start so I know for the minute all is ok...... But I just wish I had some strong reassuring symptoms to help settle my nerves....

My boobs were really soore from weeks 4-5 and now are just slightly tender..... I've had a tiny bit of sickness but very very minimal over about 2 days and my strongest symptom is tiedness.... So so tired all the time, plus I'm hungry alot.....

Anyone else only got slight symptoms.... If it wasn't for the tiredness I wouldn't know I was pregnant really!!!!!

I know the only thing that will help is an amazing 12 week scan but that is a lifetime away. I'm having HCG injections twice a week and I though that would mean I would have strong symptoms but no!!!

Replies

• hiya with my 1st pg I had no symptoms other than tiredness and a bunp lol but this time round I am experiencing nausea and cramps and heartburn (I'm 5+4) 1st pg was totally normal and I had an extrememly healthy liitle girl. Every pg is different so try no to worry.

xx
  • Congratulations on the heartbeart, that must have been awesome.

No symptoms here either am only early days - but nothing not even sore boobs.

I can't remember what I had with my son but not loads of symptoms, def sore boobs though but my boobs are fine!

Am sooo tired also though and soooo hungry! Which can only be good,

Have everything crossed for you xx
  • Hi 3054...I'm the same as you. Boobs are a bit tender but it comes and goes. Felt a bit yucky during the week but I'm fine now. I'm don't need to pee all the time, not overly tired, wouldn't know I was pg except for bfp. It's natural for us to look for as much reassurance as we can get. We are still early and I'm sure soon you will be having symptoms with a vengeance xxx
  • Well I have felt rough all day today, don't feel sick, feel a bit like I've got a hangover.... Feel a little sick after eating my dinner.... I'm just so desperate for this to be 4th time lucky image

Tashelby hope your symptoms come flooding too, hope we both have our heads down the toilet soon image
  • hey, i havnt really had sickness yet to be honest i feel like i want to be sick but nothings coming up is that normal ??x
  • Hi,

Totally normal amycheeseman. My morning sickness with my little boy was like I had a constant hangover with waves of nausea. Couldn't really stomach very much but thankfully by the vending it would lift and I would feel ravenous! Like most have said, every pregnancy is so different.

I'm like you tashelby, other than the BFP and lack of period i wouldn't guess that I was pregnant! mind you, I didn't start until about 7-8 weeks with my little boy so we will see. Part of me wants a little bit to make it more real but as soon as it arrives I will be wishing it away! Always want what you haven't got!

Xx
  • Me too! My symptoms keep coming and going which is starting to worry me. Sometimes I feel sicky but not on a daily basis, my boobs are still really sore and I'm shattered (slept for 13 hours last night image totally unheard of for me) but that's where they stop...

We've booked a scan for the end of the month but that's so far away I think I'm going to be stressing each day until then. Boo! Why isn't there something else you can do each day for reassurance?!

x x
  • Snap vw-family. My symptoms are here one minute gone the next, well perhaps not that quick but it is doing my head in! Have had nausea, headaches, extreme tiredness, feeling freezing cold, weeing constantly and been really thirsty. Yesterday I felt like I had a hangover all day but today nothing, actually feeling energetic but wishing I didn't, lol! x x
  • I've had on and off sore boobs but other than that I've been wishing for symptoms. Now since yesterday I've had constant nausea and can barely face eating! I knew I would regret wanting symptoms image xx
  • Hi 3054

Do you know my sickness comes and goes day by day. I think it's something to do with the hormones and growth spurts. I know it's really worrying if you don't feel anything for a day or two but remember that people can go for months without realising they are pregnant and all our bodies are different.

Two of my friends were admitted to hospital because they wouldn't stop being sick but I didn't throw up at all with my first pregnancy. Your tiredness is obviously a big and a good sign because it's your body putting all it's energy into growing your baby x