Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

where are my symptoms (5 weeks)?

I'm 5 weeks today and nothing?! only cramping on and off, and sometimes tenderish (.)(.) but that's it.

with my first i felt awful from 6 weeks onwards, REALLY tired, like i had flu! getting slightly worried here..

what were your symptoms a 5weeks?

xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hiya Hun

At 5 weeks (6days ago) I felt fine. At 5+3 I started feeling sick and it has progressively got worse each day, yesterday I was sick.

I wouldn't worry hun, some people get symptoms sooner,some later, some mild and some strong and some get nothing at all.

Enjoy feeling fine at the mo cus it may hit you soon lol. X x x
  • Options
    I've only just started to get strong symptoms and I'm 7+1 today... I wouldn't worry hon. Am sure you'll get them soon enough xx
  • Options
    Don't worry image I'm 5+5 and don't feel much image Just enjoy it xx
  • Options
    I didn't realise I was pregnant until I was nearly six weeks. I had what I thought were period pains and slightly sore boobs. Things really kicked in at around 6 weeks.

Don't worry, those symptoms will come. Be careful what you wish for though, I currently have nausea and vomiting 24 hours a day. Wouldn't wish this on anyone.

PP XXX
  • Options
    thanks so much ladies, glad i'm not being silly lol, feeling a bit icky today and boobs really sore now!

can't wait to see baby xxxx
  • Options
    I didnt really have smyptoms til 5+6 then BAM! the nausea started! I'm sure you will start to feel some symptoms soon xx