Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012

Bonjour

I'm just dropping by to say hi! Well after getting my BFP a couple of weeks ago (very early it was too!) I thought I would be due in dec. my sister is a midwife and we were talking about it, and she reassured me that my due date is taken from last missed period, not date of *doing it* ha ha! So turns out I'm due the 22nd of november! So hi everyone image I'm Rach, 26 and have. DS who'll be 2 in May. So excited.

Although I have been worried this weekend, I've experienced some cramping. Would it just be muscles stretching etc? I'm still feeling sick, having the most bizarre dreams and have big sore boobs haha! So fingers crossed its my body preparing for peanut.

Looking forward to chatting to you all image xxxxx

Replies

• congratulations on your BFP hun! I had cramping in the first few weeks too, everyone reassured me it's normal so dont worry xx
  • Huge congrats image x x x
  • Congrats

Look forward to chatting over the next 9 months xx
  • Thanks guys! Well I feel very pregnant today- nearly vommed in morrisons image

from day one I knew I was having a boy this time, and this time I'm convinced it's a girl. I'm craving watermelon and salad which is very odd indeed!

Xx