Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'm almost there.....

I had my last scan at Liverpool yesterday..... It was amazing!!! Baby measured 11 weeks exactly and was jumping around all over the place image doctor struggled to get measurments at first as it just wouldn't keep still....

Anyway Liverpool are so happy with my progress and happy that everything looked perfect they have released me back to local ante natal care as they are confident all will be ok image

this is the furthest we have ever got and now I can start to think about being a mummy after 3 heartbreaking years and 3 losses x

it feel like a dream!!!! So I have my booking in next Thursday and they will arrange a further scan to then onwards and upwards......

I am so so happy right now image x

Replies

• I just welled up reading your post, so happy for you huni. Hopefully now you can relax a little (not easy I know) and enjoy being pregnant and look forward to being a muumy to your little bean. The best thing I think about being pregnant at this time of year is come the summer we will all have beautiful bumps to show off - no hiding under wooly coats and jumpers lol!! Heres to the next few months!!

xx
  • Delighted for you pet! You have been through the wars to get here so now is your time to relax and at last enjoy being pregnant. I hope your good luck is catching and I'm next to be seeing a beautiful wriggling baby....it's soooo scary xxxx
  • Aw that is amazing image So happy for you!! Enjoy every minute xx
  • Ah, that's great news hun. Enjoy every second of the next few months, you deserve too.

Xxxx
  • Fantastic news hun, I am so pleased for you! xx
  • aww fab news hun xx being a mummy is the best job in the world, hardest job tooimage lol xx
  • Brilliant image so pleased for you! image xxxxx
  • Brilliant news hun, enjoy your pregnancy image x x x
  • I really love a good news story on here.

Congratulations.

Look after yourself x x
  • So excited for you hun! Well done x x
  • That's fantastic news. Try to relax and enjoy the pregnancy even though it is easier said than done.