Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012

Names? Already?

Are we the only ones who've been thinking of names already? We seem to be firmly set already! X

Replies

• yeah we've chosen ours too but a bit superstitious about telling anyone !
  • We've got girls names but struggling with boys xx k
  • Same Sian we find boys names really hard, it was the same when we were having dd (we didn't find out the sex) got lots of girls names. X x x
  • I did find names hard to choose. I was a teacher, but i gave it up a few months ago as I hated it. I've taught/ know so many children that I seemed to know at east one child with lots of the names we were thinking of. Our DS is called Felix. We chose that name rather early on, we wanted something that was different but not totally out there. The boy's name  we've chosen is one we really liked when I was pregnant with Felix. And i just happened to see this girls name on the telly and really liked it.

But I don't want to tempt fate just yet tho image 

• We're the same, girls names were sorted a long time ago but if its a boy... well who knows! We did have a boy name we both really liked but then some friends of ours called their dog it. For some reason it doesn't seem so nice now hehe. x x

• not a clue lol xx 

• We have about 5 girls names, very inclined to name after a friend of mine if its a girl, I read through a list of about 300 boys names the other day and didn't like any. The ones I did like are in the top 10, I don't want to use a name that every other kid will have iykwim!xx
  • We have our name for a girl as we would name her after my nana but nothing for a boy yet xx

• We are not thinking about it too much until we find out the sex in a few weeks. We have 2 boys already. Isaac and Oscar. We chose Isaac early on and Oscar was Sebastian until about 37weeks LOL! we like names that are not too common, bury not too off the wall either. I know what i want our girls name to be but hubby not convinced. Boys, well NO idea! Lol Xxx
  • Ours are chosen already but we were talking about names even before we got pregnant.

Ivie Margeret-Belle for a girl

Declan Robin Wilfred for a boy

Middle names are after family members