Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012

20 week scan dates

I got given mine after my scan so thought i would start a list.

Nimmy82 - 7th June - 3pm - 19+4

Mazzad56 - 12th June - - 20

Sian - 14th June - - 20

Tashelby 19th June - - 21weeks

Replies

• Aww wow 20 week scan dates already eek image Will pop back on 11th may when I should have mine lol x x x
  • My 20 week scan will be 14th June when I will be bang on 20 weeks! They actually wanted me in at 19 weeks but they had no appointments at all until 14th! xx

• still no edit button grrrrrrrr

• Ahhh, I won't get a 20 week date until my 15 week hospital appointment (16 days to go, whoohoo!), but I'll let you know then.

Anyone else think time is zipping by?!  x x

• blimey! let me get my 12 week one lol 

• I'm 19th June, I will be 21 weeks. Feels like so far away x
  • Mines is on 12th June when dead on twenty weeks. 1120am.
  • Will start list up when i can get to laptop. Can't do it from my phone. The return button doesn't work so wouldn't be a list, rather a paragraph Lol! Xxx
  • add your dates ladies when you know them! 

Apologies to those at the end of the month. Good luck with your 12w scans. Look forward to adding you on this list image

• Hey can you add mine please 2nd July, 20+2 x x
  • Hi ladies, mine is 29th June, 19+5.  Feels so far away - how on earth am I going to wait til then!! xx

• Woohoo, finally booked in for mine! Its on 12th June when I'll be 19 +5.

Is anyone else thinking about having a private scan after this? We were thinking about one at 30 weeks (not sure about 3 and 4D).

x x

• Will update on laptop later girls. Not having private scan. Will end up with growth scans at 32w plus, so should see baby again anyway. Don't see much at that stage had scan at 36w with Ds1 and he was so big you could see a limb at a time! Lol Xxx
  • I am 8th of June please x
  • sorry girls I came online to edit the list and it willnot let me. imageimageimage so again I apologise for no update. I have not forgotten you all I promise. Bloody BE site. Hate these changes. Grrrrrrr image

• I had that yesterday, I made a typo and couldnt edit my post! I don't think I will have a private scan after the 20 week, though I will probably change my mind! We have been thinking of having a private scan before the 20 weeks to put my nerves at rest but I got a doppler today and listening to the hearbeat has given me some reassurance xx

• Blimey Sian! Did you find it easily? It must be amazing to be able to hear bubs on demand though. I spent a lot of last night poking my bump to encourage movement, certainly felt something but who knows what it was.

Don't worry Nimmy, they are all on the page anyway x x

• 5th July for me
  • vw_family yes I found it pretty much straight away, though I had an idea of where the baby might be cos of when I've felt it move! Haha I have tried poking my belly too, my baby doesnt seem to want to want to move on demand, it was the same at the 12 week scan! xx

• Got mine yesterday image Very exciting!  Please could you add me?

29th June and I'll be 20+2 xx