Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

quiet in here

How is everyone doing? Not been many posts i have here past few days. Thought with some more scans there would be updates. Hope everyone is ok. Guess you are all in fb? Shame forums like this are dying out cos of fb. When i was on here 3/4yrs ago you could log in and there would be loads different posts, questions, news, random posts. It was fab. Now you can be worried about something and no one answers. Sigh. Such a shame. Sorry moaning there. Miss the old old be! Xxx

Replies

• Hi Nimmy, I actually totally agree with you.  I dont use facebook and when I was expecting my daughter I used these forums a lot - it was great to have that network of help.  I have had my 12 week scan and everything was fine but as it has been sooo quiet in here I just havent said anything.  Lets hope it picks up soon.

x

• Hi, well I am not on facebook either so hovering around here for a chat, just been to the hospital this morning for an internal scan to check my cervix, all good today so fingers crossed everything will carry on that way. 14 weeks along now!

• Hey Everyone! I thought the same thing!  Didn't really want to talk to myself on here so I haven't written anything for ages! How is everyone? Ziggy that's great news about your internal scan to check your cervix I had that a few weeks back... very nerve wrecking isn't it!?! Glad it's all ok image

• Glad to hear from some of you. I guess we should try post and we Will start chatting a bit more. Seems we all hover lol! Glad all scans have gone well. Hope you don't mind me asking, but why were your cervix checked. Have you had previous problems? Sounds like you are all being looked after. image Gonna get new thread happy now. I know you are hovering lol! Xxx
  • I have scans of my cervix as I have had previous surgery after a dodgy smear, just a precaution though and things have already improved from my last scan so hopefully can stop having them after 18 weeks!
  • I agree, it's been really quiet.  I haven't progressed to FB, not sure I want to also for fear of the privacy settings not being quite as private as they are supposed to be.  Still waiting for my scan - got to wait till the 8th, it's driving me crazy.  You really have been new thread happy - I think I've replied to most of them image but will keep my eyes peeled.

X

• He he he. You should have seen due in Sept 09. We were top for posts daily. Mostly daft posts but some serious ones too. image i am used to that. Not tumble weed forums image Xxx
  • Ha ha, well in that case I nominate you to keep DIN at the top of the latest thread list image

• I'm still here! Glad everyone is doing well, and congrats on the scan Autumn! I has been a bit quite lately, I'm in the FB group but becuase of the time difference it can be hard to keep up, whereas not everyone comes on here daily so I'm not totally lost!

x x

• I'm still here! Admittedly on FB a bit more as it's turned out to be easier on my phone but still here when I get the chance!! xxx

• I'm still here as well. I usually only get on here on my phone so it's a bit more difficult to read and reply

• I'm still here too....will try to make more of an effort as this site has been a godsend to me in the past x
  • im still here - flitting between Facebook and BE. cant see these forums very well on my phone and dont get many opportunities to look on the laptop as im too tired in the evenings at the mo. But will try to keep droppping in image

• I'm still here a bit!  Facebook is just easier from my mobile where I spend most of the time but still pop on now and again.  Hope you're all doing ok xx