Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Team pink, blue or yellow?

Just wondering which of us will be be finding out if we are having a boy or a girl?  we stayed Team Yellow last time and will be this time too, it was such a lovely suprise finding out we had a girl when I was convinced we were having a boy!!  I think it might just be boy this time though as my symptoms have been so different.  So, are you going to find out and do any of you have "feeling" about what you are having?  I will do my very best to keep the list updated.

Autumn_79 - Team Yellow (Thinks boy!)

Replies

• Options
    We Will hopefully find out at scan. Thinking pink but probably wishful thinking as have 2 boys already lol! Will keep you updated. Xxx
  • Options
    Team yellow for us. We found out with DS so want a surprise this time. I'm convinced it's another boy. Don't think hubby could produce a daughter!
  • Options
    I don't know what to do!!!! was dead against it at first but my nose is bothering me now. I have 2 teenage boys just now who would love a wee brother and a step daughter who wants a girl. Someone is going to be disappointed x
  • Options
    team yellow. Im really glad we had a suprise with dd so want the same again x
  • Options
    Autumn that could have been me writing that post lol. we have a dd (who I thought was a boy) think its a boy this time as sickness has been much worse and we are staying team yellow image x x
  • Options

We were adamant from the begining that we didn't want to find out, but then in our heads for some reason we assumed it was a boy! But then we saw my sister-in-law who says she is convinced it is a girl from how I look! So now we have both changed our minds and are desperate to find out!! But we aren't going to tell anyone we know, just keep it between us! I have a scan on the 15th May (my delayed NHS one which I postponed due to a funeral and booked a private one instead) It will be at 14 +6. I guess thats still too early to find out isn't it!? But i would love it if we could! Otherwise just wait a few more weeks til the 20 week scan.

• Options
    We are planning to find out this time, although im sure we got another boy, dont mind either way though x
  • Options

We're staying team yellow too. To begin with I was hoping that we'd have a girl but now I'm convinced it is a boy I'm really hoping it is (although obviously I'd be over the moon with either!!) x x

• Options

We're team yellow all the way image Although I think it's a pink bean x

• Options
    Have not discussed it with dh yet but i feel inclined to find out only because i nknow whether i need to clear out dds stuff to make way for a boy.
  • Options

We didn't find out with our first (a boy) but don't think we'll be able to wait this time!!  Very different symptoms this time, so think it may be a pink bean x

• Options

I'm going to find out! I change my mind every day about what I think it is! xx