Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Lack of appetitie

Hi ladies, hope you're all having a nice weekend.  Has anyone else lost their appetite?  I did at around 6 weeks and now again at 12+3, I just don't fancy anything and not hungry at all (very unlike me).  Anyone else found this? xx

Replies

• I have the other problem. Always hungry and eating for 10! Lol. I did go off food and felt sick until last weekend. But still managed to eat non stop. I think appetite does change during pg. Espesc early and late pg. Are you feeling ok otherwise? Xxx
  • I feel great! No sickness, don't even feel pregnant! Lol! xx
  • I have felt like that since sickness went off. So worried about baby now. Silly when i was sick wanted it to go. Now i'm not i want it back. Sigh! Xxx
  • I get where you are coming from. I don't have notions for anything. Eating is just functional at the moment. Nothing turning my stomach, but nothing appealing either x
  • Yeah same here really!  I've been to my brothers today for lunch and really enjoyed it.  I do fancy jelly sweets all of the time but trying not to eat them!  lol!  x

• I have a problem where i want to.eat but don't know what. Almost like a craving which i can never satisfy. Nothing appeals to me
  • That's how I feel when I am hungry s-evans!  Never fancy anything, had some pasta and chicken tonight which I quite enjoyed but only a small portion and then feel very full!  Nevermind, I'm sure I'll be eating more soon image x