Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Baby movements!

Last week I felt baby movements at 14+2 - it felt like a sort of sucking/tapping inside. I didn't have anything else since then so was beginning to think it was in my head. This afternoon though, I've had more feelings and I am sure it is the baby moving!! imageimageimage It felt like a gentle tapping sensation and felt like bubbles were rising and popping against my insides image I'm 15+4 today image xx

Replies

• aw lovely, its a-maaaazzing feeling your lo moving.....best feeling ever image

sorry for gatecrashing btw lol image hope you're keeping ok tho and are feeling all relaxed after your holiday xx

• Thank you Bryony, had a fab holiday and got to relax but dreading going to work tomorrow, yuk! Loved feeling baby move, I keep sitting really still hoping for more! Oh don't worry about g/c I am always jumping into other threads! Hope you're okay, I really need to catch up with everyone on the ttc thread, that's going to be the tough one as it's so big! xx
  • I have had similar feelings since 14weeks. Not every day tho so it can still hide. Just had 4 days of nothing. But this morning i have had loads. Getting stronger now too. So exciting image Xxx
  • imageimageimage can't wait to feel baby x x x
  • Jessiepud I'm sure it won't be long until you feel yours! Nimmy82 I love it, I wasn't expecting it yet as the books all say you first feel movements from 16-20 weeks but I reckon the books are wrong, there's a couple of ladies on FB that have felt movements earlier too! xx

• I'm envious Sian.  I'm 18 weeks tomorrow and still not felt anything I can definitely say is baby.  Maybe my placenta is blocking it all.  Hopefully I'll get some kicks soon.

• I'm sure it won't be long until you do hun!xx
  • Not felt anything yet either & 16 weeks with second baby but found out today that I have an anterior placenta so the baby has a bit of a cushion for a punchbag!
  • What does anterior placenta mean hun?xx
  • Nothing special just means it is at the front of the womb so a bit less likely to feel the early movements
  • Ah I see!xx
  • I'm now convinced I can feel little movements! Had a few similar feelings over the last couple of weeks but 100% something similar and more consistant yesterday and today (Pretty certain it isn't wind image). x x

• Yay! So lovely image xx
  • oh isn't it exciting once you can feel baby moving image it's got to be the most reasurring part of pregnancy xxx i'm 13+3 now and have felt a few things, i'm convinced it's baby as felt DS well at 15 weeks.

Just wait until your 39-40 weeks and they are trying to break out! lol it's sooooo weird xxx 

• issybell I am feeling the baby fluttering quite a bit now, it's got to the point where I dont really pay any attention any more! I can wait for the baby to start properly hoofing me haha! xx

• I'm just sat here at this moment feeling baby moving about quite clearly for the first time! I've felt a few odd feelings for a few weeks now, but am never entirely sure if its baby or if i'm imagining it! But this is definitely baby now! So amazing!

• Ah that's great mojacobs, such a fab feeling xx