Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012

think im leaving you :(

ive already posted on the Facebook page but know there are people on here who don't use Facebook. i went for my twelve week scan yesterday but sadly it wasn't good news. i had an ultrasound and an internal but all they could find was an empty sac measuring 6 to 9 weeks. ive got to go back next week for another scan just in case my dates were wrong but its not looking positive as ive always had regular cycles and i was recording my dates image absolutely devastated as i had no indication anything was wrong and Im really scared about what happens next image

Replies

• just wanted to wish everyone a happy and healthy nine months and say thanks for all youth support x
  • So sorry to hear your terrible news. I hope you have lots of support around you to help you through what must be a very difficult time.

Take care & I hope you have a healthy pregnancy very soon xxx
  • Oh hunny i am so sorry. Please let us know how you are. How rotton. Take care Xxx
  • I've already said on Facebook how sorrry I am... I've been through something similar 3 times and if you need any advice about what happened next then please just send me a message x x
  • Im so sorry to hear your sad news hun. Take care of yourself. Xxx
  • Sorry you are going through this, look after yourself hun xx