Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012

how is everyone feeling?

I am 17weeks now and the mist of early pregnancy has defiantly lifted. I no longer feel sick and i am no longer exhausted. I am tired and suffering some headaches and not sure i am glowing yet! Lol i am feeling lots of movements now especially after i am in bed. I can't wait for my scan in 2weeks and 3 days. Convinced it is another boy, but keep dreaming about a baby girl! I do really want a girl. Hoping i am not too disappointed when the scanner says boy! Hope you are all well. Xxx

Replies

• Hey nimmy.

Glad your feeling better, hopefully you will start to 'glow' soon. I don't think I ever did with dd lol. I'm still feeling sick, but not as bad, I'm hoping it disappears soon! I'm a few weeks behind you, scan is 2nd July, but we are not finding out the sex. I'm sure whether the sonography tells you pink or blue you'll be over the moon.

X x
  • Ah that's good hun! I have to say, apart from feeling incredibly knackered, I am feeling great compared to 1st trimester! My hair is feeling thick, my skin is nice again, I have my appetite back and everyone is saying I look lovely which is a nice ego boost!image

I have my 16 week appointment tomorrow and 20 week scan in 3 weeks and 3 days xx

• I'm 17 weeks tomorrow and apart from headaches in fine. I've not really felt any movements yet but regularly check heartbeat so feel quite relaxed. I'm pretty sure it's another boy for me too. Quite happy though as girls seem like a lot of work to me. Xx
  • I think I might be having a boy as I counted the heartbeat and got 152 and 147 and it's more like a train sound rather than a horse xx
  • Ah Sian I want to have nice hair and skin again lol. I think I looked rubbish through my whole pregnancy with dd lol maybe I might glow this time.

I also think we are having a boy, will hear the heartbeat next Monday so I'll have a guess after that too image Sian I think it's really hard to tell between train and galloping horse, at first I thought dd was a train but when I heard it more & more it sounded like a train but 'clicky' so I changed to a horse lol.

Ooh I love all this guessing lol

I seem to hve had a little growth spurt last couple days, wonder if that's why I felt so sick last week?!

X x x
  • Maybe it is a horse sound, its sooo hard to tell! I hope the midwife uses doplpler so I can see what she thinks! image ah hun sorry you were feeling sick. I think I've had a growth spurt as I'm mega tired today and my tum has properly popped out now!xx