Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

20yr old 1st baby. Anyone wanna chat

Hi my name is Danielle. 20years old.. 14weeks pregnant with 1st baby. Had a terrible few months with morning sickness and pain in general. Had a healthy 12week scan. Just feel really worried about my pregnancy in generals anyone else feel the same ? Is this normal ? I'm on my feet a majority of the day I work part time in a retail store which is quite demanding. Just looking to chat to anyone whos up for it. X

Replies

• Hi and welcome! Everything you are feeling is normal. I am pg with no3 and that worry never goes. I think it prepares you dorm motherhood as there is always something to worry about! Apart from the sickness and pain how are you? I was in pain yesterday. My whole tummy hurt like period pain. Has gone off today. Just stretching pains i expect. Good luck with rest of pg and look forward to chatting some more! image Xxx
  • Hi Danielle and welcome to DIN!!  Congrats on your 1st.  I think pg is one long worry - you worry if you get strange pains and then you worry if you don't have any symptoms at all!!!!  I found 13wks the magic time when everything lifted up off the bladder and I started sleeping better, the nausea decreased and basically started feeling more comfortable.  Its hard if you're on your feet most of the time.  Try to fit in a relaxing bath and get your feet up in the evening.  Later on in your pg you may want to consider support tights (eeeek!) but they're great if you're putting a lot of pressure on your legs and want to avoid the dreaded varicose veins (despite your age!).  Have a lovely pg xxx

• Hi Danielle welcome to the threads! This is my first too and I worry constantly, I guess its normal to worry.

Nimmy I had aches like period pain yesterday too I put it down to stretching!

xx
  • hi ladies, im stacey and im 24. im due in november too! 

danielle i think everyone worries, its human nature!!! but were in it together and that support is invaluable xxxx

• Hi Danielle And Stacey image nice to have you both here. Yeah I think it's a natural thing to worry, it doesn't stop after they are born either lol x x x