Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

waving in .

Hiya ladies my I join your group,im due the 4th of december but having an elective section at 38 weeks which will make me due 20 th november,plus the due in december group is so quite .Hope everyone is enjoying a healthy Happy pregnacey x

Replies

• welcome! I too may be having baby 2 weeks early. for now i am due 28th oct, but until i see consultant i do not know about whether i will be induced at 38w. I joined in here as my last 2 pg dates were put back 5-7 days, so expected to be due in nov. However this baby's dates were spot on lol! I just stuck around lol. xxx

• Hello Fizz and welcome to the group! It's also been a bit quiet over here recently but Nimmy tries hard at getting people talking image

Hope everything has gone well for you so far, for me it is just going far too quickly!! My hubby has been away working the last 3 weeks and I popped during that time. Needless to say he was pretty shocked when he finally saw me!

x x 

• Glad to hear u both doing well,this is my 3rd baby so u think id be used to the suckness and the sleepyness,iv just had my 20wk scan comme thou and i cant wait to find out the sex of this one.Are u ladies going to find going to find out i didnt with 1st d/d but did with second d/d xx
  • I have my scan tomorrow afternoon EEEK! Yes going to find out, if baby plays ball. Dad thinks it Will have its legs crossed lol. Hoping for a girl this time but not holding my breath! Didn't find out with Ds1 but did with Ds2. They both want a brother! Xxx
  • Fizz85 welcome to the threads hun! It can be quiet but I try to check in as often as I can!

Nimmy good luck tomorrow - do you have any inklings on what it might be?

xx

• Hi fizz85 and welcome to din image looking forward to getting to know you

Nimmy wahoo for scan tomorrow how exciting image will be bk tomorrow to see if it's a pink or blue one image enjoy x x x
  • Oh wow Nimmy, I hope all goes well!!

Our scan is Tuesday but we're still staying team yellow. We had a chat about it last night and although we'd both like to know we don't want to find out. I know that doesn't make much sense, but say we were to see something we wouldn't be really annoyed, but we're not going to ask.

x x