Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Moving up the charts!

I cannot believe due in Feb is up!  We seem to by flying up the list and will soon be here!  I'm 18 weeks and still don't feel preggers!  lol!  Other than a slightly growing tummy and a touch of heartburn / sickness I feel fab!  He/she is def in there though, had a listen to the heartbeat last night image xx

Replies

• I found to 12w it went so slow. But now half way and already had scan. Its flying now. Had delivery of cot mattress, Moses basket mattress and baby carrier from Mothercare today. Things getting real but still can't believe i am pg again! Lol Xxx
  • It's crazy that DIF is up, I still feel like we are the newbies! I had my 20 week scan today and it's only today that it finally all feels real! I think! xx

• It still doesn't feel real for me!  Lol!  I thought I could feel bubba but now think I haven't, might start feeling real when I can feel him/her image xx

• All very exciting!!  Its all getting very real.  I'm getting lots of movement - infact baby kicked the sonicaid from my belly when the midwife was listening to the heartbeat!  She warned me I've got a livewire in there! Lol! x

• Aw that is fab image A proper little wriggler!! I don't think I've felt movements yet xx
  • MrsH that's so funny! I havent had anything that strong! I'm amazed I can feel him move as much as I do as my scan showed I have an anterior placenta. I obviously have a a future Spurs player in there!

MrsS I reckon it is baby you have been feeling. You wait til you can feel it more, you'll look back and be like "ahhhh that was baby after all!" xx