Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

how is everyone?

Hey guys. How are you all. Hate how quiet be is in general since all the changes. I have been member for 4yrs and it used to be so busy. You would miss threads if you hadn't logged on for a day or so. Now old threads are popping up everywhere. One particular thread was started by a mummy who sadly died 18m ago quite upsetting to see the thread pop up. Me and couple others brought it to be attention, but they are not too bothered. I hate this new site, so i am backing off a bit. I Will still check in to keep up with you lovely ladies and see how your pg progress and see all the ba! image take care ladies Xxx

Replies

• Options

I remember too when it use to be busy, so I do miss it, but never know what to post about really.

I am doing okay, got my 20 week scan and consultant appt on Thursday, so looking forward to it. In my pg with dd, i was having regular scans, whilst with this pg, the last one was at 12 weeks so it is a bit nerve raking waiting for this scan. I am still anxious about this pg, but when I feel the baby inside - it makes me feel so happy. I tend to feel normal otherwise, apart from getting bigger. Not really discussing names or making concrete plans (apart from having house on market) until my scan. Haven't told dd1 yet, and cant wait to tell her. She keeps thinking mummy is poorly. 

how are you feeling

Susan

21+1

• Options

Agree these threads are very quiet but I think it is due to the FB pg groups as the TTC threads still seem as active as ever. I saw that people had been upset by an old thread coming up, I didnt know that particular mummy but can imagine it would have been very upsetting for you all xx

• Options

Just got back from a week in the sun - heavenly!  Found out that the baby hated sun bathing though - as soon as I lay down in the sun, kick, kick, kick.... no surprise though - must have felt way too hot in there!  Still, it meant I could lay in the shade with my nose in a book and then sit on the steps in the pool with my bump under the cool water - great compromise!  Really needed the break - so feel very refreshed.  Wow has the bump grown though - I'm sure people think I'm about to drop!

How's everyone else doing - there must have been some recent scans?

xx

• Options

So glad you had a lovely time! My holiday was only 2 months ago but feels like a lifetime ago! At least you've come back to good weather though! xx

• Options

I haven't been on here in ages... but all is fine with us, I'm just getting really tried very easily now which I'm struggling to cope with (I'm a 'do-er' and HATE sitting around) We're going on a long-weekend away in a couple of weeks, can't wait!

Hope everyone else is well! x x