Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

update at 34+4

Had hospital appointment today. Blood sugars spot on not worried about anything now. I have lost a bit of weight and baby measuring 2cm small! That has never happened. At this stage with my other boys i measured 2cm ahead! Been advised to go back to full fat foods as i do not need to lose weight. Pizza and crisps are back on the menu Yummy! image blood pressure so low 80/40 that mw made me sit down lol. Baby head down and sticking his bum out! He felt small to mw too! had bloods taken and induction due at 39w. 4 half weeks to go! EEEK. Def an oct baby then! So excited now tho. How is everyone else doing? Xxx

Replies

• Glad to hear all is well and yummy foods are back on the menu! I have low blood pressure too but it hasn't caused me any problems so that's good. My next MW appointment is on Tues but it's with a different MW as mine is away, I hope she's nice! I'm 34 weeks exactly today xx

• Glad to hear all is well Nimmy and yay to yummy foods!! I'm also another one with low BP, caused a few issues in the early weeks but now I'm moving much slower it seems to be fineimage Got my next MW appt Monday, although we had a bit of bad news in the week after finding out the the low lying placenta had moved enough to not be an issue the bugger has the cord below his head so I have to go for another scan in a couple of weeks to see if its moved otherwise I'll be joining you with an October baby, but via a c-sect image Silly Boys!!! x x 

• Great news Nimmy and exciting to think baby will be here in in around 30 days image).  Real countdown now. 

X

• Fab news and OMG an Oct baby!  I wonder if you'll be the first?!?! x