Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09

Lacking in motivation!

Help me please ladies!!!! I'm sooooooooo bloody shattered ALL of the time tha my motivation has gone AWOL! I cannot be bothered to do anything..........seriously!

However I need your help because I still want and need to shift a stone in weight before our family holiday in June.

What exercising at home can I do please? I have a good diet so I don't think I need to change anything there, just desperately need to up my exercising but need to have the motivation to do so!!!

Any tips? image xx

Replies

• Do you have sky?

I often do the aerobics or yoga/pilates on there.

Can't remember the exact channels but they are the last couple of the home/lifestyle channels.

I also try to do as much brisk walking with the pram as I can.

Before all the snow we had I also tried to go swimming at least once a week.

• while i was dieting i MADE myself do at least a half hour speedy walk with the pram at least once a day!

you will have to come on here every week and let us know how many lbs youve lost, that will motivate you!!! image hehe
  • Its hard fitting it in with a toddler but i try and do some wii fit every other day but i agree its so hard to get motivated xx
  • Thanks ladies. I do usually go for a brisk walk (with the pushchair) 3x per week averaging about 12 miles. But what with the weather & Xmas I've not been able to do that. But I've not been bothered to do anything at home either :lol:

Well vie just ordered the new Claire Nasir workout DVD (she looks amezzin') and a 10 minute bleyy blaster dvd in the hope that Ava will let me have half an hour to do them image I'm determined anyway!!