Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I have some news...

I'm pregnant! image

Its very early days, estimated due date would be 26th September so close to AJ's birthday of 8th October but we've been trying since June. Hubbys been away a bit so some months weren't a possibility but last month I tried those ovulation sticks and it worked for us! I love peeing on sticks lol I think I have an addiction! I have to stop myself buying more pregnancy tests. Although its the second time its still a shock (even with the planning) so its still sinking in.

If you know me on facebook please don't say anything, I'm planning on making it public after the first scan.

xxx

Replies

• Options
    CONGRATULATIONS HUN!!! I'm so please for you, here's to happy and healthy 9 months!

Lots of Love xxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations hope all goes well and its a happy and healthy 9 months xx
  • Options
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYY that's brilliant news C!!! Sooooo pleased for you, J and AJ xx

On another note, this might sound really weird though, but I was going to email you today because I'd been thinking about you & had a feeling you were going to make an announcement image

Not that I go round thinking about my "virtual" friends often I might add (ha ha!) but it was just something that crossed my mind!

Anyhoo, back to you and your news! Fantastic Hun, please keep us informed with how your pregnancy is progressing xx
  • Options
    Aww, thanks ladies! Its nice I can share with you all.

PM, we're tuned it anyway, remember all those coincidences at the start of our pregnancies? I don't mind you thinking about me image Its rather nice xxx
  • Options
    Fantastic news - congratulations!!!! I hope you have a problem free and happy 9 months image Has the tiredness etc kicked in yet?
  • Options
    Thanks so much, I'm starting to feel excited now I've shared it with you ladies.

I've no tiredness yet but my sense of smell is really sensitive! It doesn't make AJ's nappies much fun lol xxx
  • Options
    Aww not logged on for ages and just seen this....CONGRATULATIONS. The fabulous news. How exciting, more 2011 babies! image

Sxx
  • Options
    Congratulations. Hope you have a Happy and healthy 9 months. Looking forward to your pdates xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations - wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

Oooh, I wonder who'll be next?!?!

Jo x
  • Options
    aw YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MALKYMUM! brilliant news! image
  • Options
    Fantastic news, very pleased for you!!

Jx
  • Options
    Wow so cant believe it!!

Cogratualtions hehe hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months love from us all xxx