Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

shoe sizes?

Hi ladies,

Got H feet measured yesterday for first proper walking shoes and they have still not grown anything since his cruisers were bought in Oct. I have had him remeasured several times but still no change. Bought the walking sahoes anyway but was just wondering if anyone else littles feet hadnt grown in ages?

Are they due a growth spurt any time soon?

xx

Replies

• Hi

My LO is still in his cruisers we bought a couple of months ago. He is walking steady now but still seems to have some room in them.

He is a 4.5 and the pair before that he was a 4 so he doesn't seem to be growing quickly either.
  • Hi

My LO's feet haven't grown much either we are still in 3 and half G which she was measured for at the begining of november.

Hope this stops you worrying a bit

Christine xx
  • DD hasn't grown much either. She was first measured at 10 months a Clarks for some cruisers; she was a 3F. I got her measured again when she was 12 months, she'd not gone up kn size only in width (to a G). At the beginning of December I got her measured for walkers and she'd then gone up to a 3 and a half (still G). So no major changes really. Her shoes still have room in so I'm not planning on getting her measured for new ones just yet x
  • we are still in size 3 cruisers too. the walkers dont start until size 4!
  • Thanks Im just surprised at how slow los feet are to grow. Im mean they tell you to bring them back every 6-8 weeks so I guess I was kind of expecting to have to buy new shoes every measure!

Obviously its good news that I dont!!

Thanks will stop worrying now! xx
  • We had Seth measured for his cruisers at about 10 months and he was a 4G, when we had him fitted for his walkers at around 13 months he had gone up to a 5G. Not had him remeasured since then, but i think perhaps once i'm passing the shop next i'll pop in and get them checked as its been 3 months now, feels like there is still room to me, thank goodness!