Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What was the best toy your baby got for xmas

hi

I didnt get JAke that much for Xmas as i got so much for him before he was born. swing, playmat bouncer etc. Just wondered what the best toy you bought for your little ones this mas as i am thinking of going to get a few toys for my little boy image xxxxx

Replies

• Mylie got lots of toys for when shes a bit older, she just loves her playmat and bouncer the now. To be honest if she could tell you what her best xmas pressie was i think she would prob say her bright pink lava lamp my gran got her. She loves it and stares at it for ages, kicking her legs and talking to it. Yeh its mad mad i know!hehe. My brother got her the tigger door swing, that looks good fun for them but i havent tried it as i think its 3mths+ or when they can hold there head.xxx
  • Well we got her the mamas and papas swing chair which she lllloooovvveees as well as the Lotty Ladybird playgym.
    But small toywise she actually really loves these little things called Linkies. It's just a few plastic rings that you link together - she loves them and shoves them in her mouth (they help with teething too). My sister got her them from early learning. She also got a few brightly coloured toys with crinkly bits, mirrors, music etc on that she seems to really like.
    I'd definitely recommend the linkies though hun xxx
  • we got dd quite a few toys but this one seems to be her favourite
    http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Travel-and-Pushchairs/Travel-Toys/Tiny-Love-TakeAlong-Tropical-Arch(0017154)

we attach it to her moses basket and her swing and she plays with it for ages.
    xx
  • Thanks girls might have to pay a trip to mothercare tomorrow then or i might go tonight if i can be bothered to go out image xx
  • Like Kelly, I too would def recommend the linkies as well. Caden loves waving them around and trying to eat them. Great cheap toy image

xxx
  • Well we hardly bought Luen much as he little and we got few bits already plus we knew family would go crazy.. He got bought sooo many toys from people that we dont nede to buy him any. He likes his swing chair what he had for ages and will talk to the animals now! xx
  • Jaques the Peacock. It's a Lamaze toy, very bright and crinkly. Evan loves it especially as when we voice Jaques we do it in a loud french accent!! It's so cute. Would highly recommend it.

Jx