Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09

Ugh my pre-op tomorrow :cry:

I'm dreading it!! It's my appointment for my pre-op assessment (for those that don't know, I need my episiotomy repairing).
I feel soooooo nervous!! They're going through with me what the operation will entail. I'm more worried about my actual recovery as I couldn't bear being in the pain I was in after I'd had my episiotomy done in the 1st place.

I don't have my op date itself yet but I know it's not far away.
If someone had a crystal ball and I knew I'd be better, healed and in no more pain I'd feel better. Oh and to attempt to have sex again would be great!!!!!!!

Anyhoo, pointless post I just needed to write it down :cry: xx

Replies

• Hun, I hope all goes ok. Try not to worry too much (easier said than done!) I wish I could tell you about the pain so that you had nothing to worry about.

I am sending you the biggest virtual hug I can.

• Good luck my lovely! Just remember you are one step closer to having all of this sorted out! I hope it all goes well xXxXxXx
  • good luck with it all mate... xxxxx
  • That answers my FB question! Oh huni, you will be ok. I'm sure if it is mending properly this time you will be as right as rein in no time. I guess you will just have to be careful running round after DS. Will you DH take some time OFF work to look after you? Hope so. If i was closer i'd come and take care of you image
    Good luck for today and try not to worry.
    Sxx
  • Good luck, it will be fine, and as slow says try and not do too much runing arouns so it heals well. xxx
  • Good luck today hun, hopefully you won't have to wait long to have it done and you will have a speedy recovery and feel much better.

You will have to put your feet up to make sure you heal well (easier said than done with A but hopefully OH will take time off or maybe your mum could stay and give you a hand?!)

Let us know how it goes
    Jo x
  • Just wanted to say i hope it all went ok yesterday.

Jxx
  • Hi Hun, How did it go? Sorry I haven't been on here for ages! I had my op just over 2 weeks ago and the pain was actually fine, it's just really hard not picking the children up and not being able to drive! Take care xxx
  • Hope everything went ok hun. Let us know how you got on.

Jaimep xxx