Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

We going on holiday!!

We going on holiday with Luen and my hubby at end of april for 2 weeks and am so excited already!
I know it'll be quite an adventure with a little baby. He'll need his own suitcase to fit all the essentails in! Pointless post really just wanted to share my exciting news of our first family holiday!
Am now very determined to lose my baby weight in time. Already started a bit before xmas and now am back on track as went bit crazy eating lots at xmas! I do slimming world
xxx

Replies

• Options
    Sounds good huney, we are hoping to go away in may for our first holiday and I can't wait.

Got wii fit plus for xmas so will have to start on it soon!
  • Options
    Thats cool where are you going too? I got Wii fit plus for xmas need to loose all my baby weight before my wedding in July xxxx
  • Options
    How exciting Luce!!! Where you going?
    LOL, snap - I got the new Wii Fit game for Xmas too xxx
  • Options
    We goin majorca! Nice family friendly resort cant remember name but it will be nice. Luen maybe into everything more by then xx

Have no wii fit but will do something. How lovely you gettin married Tigger08 xx