Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

HI OCT MUMMIES

HI MUMMIES! HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL. I HAD MY BABY BOY ON 7.10.09 9 DAYS OVERDUE, HE WEIGHS 8LB11 AND IS GORGEOUS! I HAD A QUICK 5 HOUR LABOUR AND JUST USED GAS AND AIR AND A LITTLE BIT OF PETHEDINE BEFORE DELIVERY. HIS NAME IS OLIVER.

ASHY X

Replies

• Options
    Hiya Ashy, I had my baby girl on 11/10/09, she was 12 days overdue, but still on a tiny 6lb 8oz!! Loads of hair, and simply gorgeous. I had an awfully long labour of 79 hours and just gas and air!! She's called Lola-Jo

Danielle xx
  • Options
    Hello there! I had my baby boy on the 7th October and he was 4 days late. I had a waterbirth and only used gas and air. My labour was 3hrs 15mins and pushing time 9mins! He weighed 7lbs and 1/2 an ounce and we've named him Noah.

Hope everyone is well!

Gemma and Baby Noah (1 week old today!) xxx
  • Options
    Hello, I had my baby on 11th October and he was 9 days late, was in proper labour for about 4.5 hours and only pushed for 8 mins! I had a little boy called Seth and he weighs 8lb 13.5oz.
    Sxx
  • Options
    I had my id twin boys, Ryan and Alfie, on 5th October. Came home today. Im exhausted and boys are struggling to settle but Im sure it will get easier.

Gemma, Alfie and Ryan (10 days old)
  • Options
    I've now graduated to! My baby boy AJ was born 08th October at 10.08pm weighing in at 8lbs 14 ozs. Had some health problems and was in hospital 4 days but glad to be home.

Feels weird moving over to this forum, think I'll be hanging out in due in october for a while to see the arrival of all the october babies xxx
  • Options
    Hi Girls!
    Oliver was born on 20th Sept and was just over 4 weeks early. However he was still a very healthy 6lbs 4oz! My labour was really quick however I got well and truly stuck at the pushing part and after 2 hours (the maximum they let you push for apparently) I had an episiotomy and out popped my little peanut!!

I can't believe he's 4 weeks old today... and I still feel like I don't know what I'm doing with this little delicate human being!! xxx
  • Options
    hi ladies my first day back at home today i had my twins on 16th October (8 days after my lo 2nd birthday) i was 37+4weeks pg, and we had a boy and a girl who we have named Isaiah and Imbali i was in labor for just under 5 hours with only gas and air for pain relief!!! doctors recommened i had and epidural so i agreed but the aneasthatist (think i spelt that right) took too long and my babies wanted to come out lol

MummyD + Isaiah&Imbali (2days old)
    x x x x x x
  • Options
    Hi everyoe

I had my little boy Jake on the 14th October. I was 11 days over in the end. I was in slow labour for 3 days. I had Pethadine, gas and air and because they then said baby was back to bac said be best if i had an epidural beacuse i had been in pain soildly for 3 days. After not progressing and concerns for the stress levels of the baby i had an emergency c-section.

Love having Jake here but also scary that i'm now a mummy. It's the best feeling in the world

Hayley and Jake xxx
  • Options
    i had my little girl Ayda on 9th oct and i was 9 days late by my dates but only 4 days late by scan dates, i was in labour for 6 hours and pushing for 2mins!! she weighed 9lbs 5 and a half oz. xxx
  • Options
    hey girls are we all here now or still in due in Oct?????
    my princess Frankie was born on 16th sept but was due on the 1st! but stayed with my ladies in Oct!!

she weighed 5lb13 and is now 7lb1

she sufferes badly with windy colic! but is getting there! she also sleeps lots in teh day lol!

xxx
  • Options
    My daughter was born on the 7th October by planned c-section. She had been transverse for almost half the entire pregnancy. She was 39 wks and weighed a whooping 9lbs 4ozs. She is gorgeous having a bit of mastitus trouble at present hoping it clears up soon. xx
  • Options
    hia. my baby was born on 16th october 11 days early after being induced due to pre-eclampsia. she weighed a tiny 5lbs 3oz.
    xx
  • Options
    Hello ladies, Isabelle was born on 29th Sept (due 10th Oct), she weighed 6lb 11 1/2oz!
    xx
  • Options
    Hiya, my little bundle Chloe Rebecca was born on the 16th October, 2 days early, weighing 7lb 11oz. I was in labour for 9 hours with 2 hours pushing with no pain relief except water.

xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies!
    I had our little man Harry on 25th September 9 days early, he was 6lb3. I will be flitting between born in sept/oct so i can speak to you ladies too as we went throught the 9 mths together i dont want to leave!
    hope you are all enjoying your babies! Harry is quite good but full of cold at the moment which is making sleep very hard, so we are up most nights! I am still breastfeeding and he now weighs 8lbs and ive started expressing one bottle for the night to get him used to it.
    Dx
  • Options
    Hi Ladies
    My little girl - Ava Grace was born on the 17th Octoner (14 days late!!) weighing 8lb 5oz.
    I had to be induced, she was born after (a lovely) 9hr 49min labour. I loved it, but unfortunately she was back to back and her head was looking up rather than chin to chest, so i needed forceps and had an episiotomoy to get her out. I lost lots of blood too, but she's very much worth it and i love being a mummy. She's very chilled & relaxed and she's pretty much in a routine already, the night-times are getting better too!
    xxx
  • Options
    Ohhhhhhh we starting to make the big move over to here are we? How exciting.

My little man was born on 14th oct at 12:17pm 7 days late and by an emergency c section. We had to stay in hospital for a week after he was born as he needed antibiotics due to an infection that we think he got after my waters went 74 hours before he was born. I was induced and got to 10cms but the little monkey would not move down into my pelvis so had c section in the end. I am loving being at home with my oh rather than stuck in the hospital being disturbed constantly by doctors and nurses. Alfie is doing well now and we are trying to get into a routine.

Charlene and Alfie (12 days)
  • Options
    Hiya
    My boy Luen was born last week on 21 oct a day before due date as he was breech. He weighed 8lb 51/2 and he is solovely and i couldnt sak for a better baby. Both me and my husband were horrors apparently and did nothing but cry, my husband cried loads. But Luen only seems to being having unsettled period in early evening, meanin am missing out on eastenders etc, lol am kidding he he!!!
    xxxx
  • Options
    my little girl born on 10th Oct 10 days early. She weighed 7lbs and is so placid. My waters broke on Wed 7th but hospital told me discharge and did nothing until baby stopped moving despite me going to hospital 3 times!! Eilidh was induced and used gas and air and diamorphine. I haemorraged badly after giving b irth so needed to go to theatre to be stitched up. Am in love with her and my lo who is 2 adores his sister
    xxxx