Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09

crawling!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! proud mummy here!! they said she would struggle and be late in crawling because of her hips - HA in your face docs! she is off!!

time to babyproof eveything and grow eyes in the back of my head!! image

Replies

• Yay way to go Phoebe! To say you're pleased is an understatement I'll bet?! Goes to show, they don't always know what they're talking about!

Crawling is sooooooo much fun but seriously you need eyes up your bum !! x
  • yeh, it is a bit of a nightmare! sometimes long for my baby who used to amuse herself under the playgym for hours!! hehe!

its funny because yesterday she was doing the hand movement and bunny hops with both knees at the same time so i thought that would be it for her, but no, this morning it was proper crawl!

i will be making a point of telling them whats happened next time we have a check up! image
  • Well done Phoebe! Ha to the docs, clearly they do talk rubbish half the time. xx
  • Oh yay Phoebe....a very big HA to the doctors. I bet its a doubley proud moment for you...being told she would be a late crawler, but nope, she wanted to crawl so she did!!! Congratulations little phoebe x
  • Well done phoebe bet you can't wait to show off her crawling when you go back to doctors. Congratulations to a very proud mummy xxx