Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Merry Christmas everyone.....and just for fun

Hi Mummies
Me & Ava would like to wish you all a VERY merry Christmas and hope you have a magical 1st Christmas with your babies image

Now just for fun, what's your favourite Christmas song and Christmas movie?

My song is The Pogues Fairytale of New York
My movie (or 1 of them) is Elf

xxx
9+2

Replies

• Options
    How lovely!!

Im meangt to be going out but getting distracted lol...
    Thanks a merry xmas to you and to all the other mummies and their babies. Have a lovely time lets hope our babies not too spoilt lolimage x

Fave song has to be: Last christmas i gave you my heart (It is tough as i love them all)

Fave film: i'll add later as really stupid but i cant remember name of film and it would take too much to describe it!

xx
  • Options
    What a lovely thread Kelly & Ava! :\)

Me and Caden would also like to wish all you new mummies, babies and families a very Merry Christmas!! image

I like so many xmas films; elf, santa clause, miracle on 34th street are a few.

Fav song would be winter wonderland (think thats what its called :\?)

xxx
    8wks today
  • Options
    Same here...MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all from Gemma, Ryan and Alfie.

My fav film has to be Miracle on 34th Street (I actually searched Sky so I could record it!) and I love Elf

Fav Song (Sad I know) is All I Want For Christmas!!

11 weeks today!!
  • Options
    Happy Christmas to all you lovely ladies and babies.

My fav film is Elf but i do love any christmas film!

My fave song is also all i want for christmas. Its just more upbeat plus you can sing along really loud!!
  • Options
    Aww Merry Christmas Kelly and Ava, Seth and I would also like to wish all you lovely mummies and babies a fab 1st xmas together.
    Fav song - All i want 4 xmas
    Fav Film - No idea, too many to choose from!!LOL
  • Options
    Happy Christmas to all the New mummies in Oct hopy you all have a great Christmas

Fav Song- So many anytrhing that sounds christmasey
    Fav Film-Elf its brilliant
  • Options
    What a good idea Kelly.
    Merry Christmas to everyone and their new babies. Lets hope Santa brings them lots of lovely things.

Hmmmm, favourite song- The pugues, Wizzard and i also like 'all i want for christmas'

favourite film- thats a tough one. I love the Elf too, and Love Actually.

I love Christmas, not long now.

XX
  • Options
    Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!!!

Song is the Pogues - I just love it
    Can't decide on a film - anything christmassy x