Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09

FAO Project Pearson

Hey huni
I know you've been doing the Davina Fit DVD (and looking great I must say!!)
Anyway I do have a copy so I'm going to dust it down (:lolimage and get using it again.

Anyway I just wanted to know, which of the 30 minute segments would be best for toning up my saggy belly??
My legs are really toned up from all the walking I do anyway, it's just my overhang I need to sort out, yuck!!!
Thanks huni xx

Replies

• Bumpety bump image x
  • Hi Kelly image) sorry i missed your post!
    They all have good abs sections but you probably use your tummy muscles (for balance) and twist more in the Kick Fit one.
    I'm so impressed with the results & I'm not eating differently. I enjoy some chocolate and crisps quite frequently!! I think having H must have sped up my metabolism slightly as I couldn't do this before &still did gym classes 3 times a week!
    I've purchased some size 8 petite jeggings and can't wait to wear them for the first time tomorrow at a BBQ on our weekend in London!
    Good luck with it! I still find it challenging each time it's s good one! D x

[Modified by: ProjectPearson on May 29, 2010 01:10 PM]

• Thanks huni image
    Going to give it another whirl. Plus I'm going to buy the Tracey Anderson Post Pregnancy workout DVD when it's released in a couple of weeks - looks good and will target my main areas I want to lose from xx