Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fathers Day gifts

Has anyone got any idea what you're getting your husbands/partners for fathers day??
Not a flippin clue so any ideas welcomed :lol: xx

Replies

• I gave hubby a photo frame that said i love daddy in one half it had photo of dd & daddy in other half i did a painted hand print of dd xo
  • I also bought a photo frame that says I love Daddy and am going to put a picture of dd with daddy in it, also bought a worlds best daddy certificate!! Am then going to but him a nice fathers day bar of chocolate from me!! Bit of a budget this year so not mcuh but hopefuly he will like them
    xx
  • I'm hoping to get the new Leeds United shirt, can't get much as Hubby is in Afghanistan so has to be under 2kg to send out to him, not sure what i'll be getting him for when he's back probably just see what I come across on my travels image. xx
  • I've seen this gorgeous Daddy and baby t-shirt set of a website recommended from someone on BE! And also we're going to take him out for the day to Alton Towers as a surprise. going with my mum and dad so we can take turns with the little fella!!

T-shirts are from..
    http://www.babeswithbabies.com/product_details.asp?product=Green+is+the+New+Black&product_id=1402
    really lovely stuff!
  • Wow, not sure will have to start thinking about it. I got him a love daddy photo for his desk at christmas. could prob do with a new photo!
    Will look at some kind of T Shirt an taking himout for the day .
    Crap just realised I havent taken the day off work. Hope its not too late! It is the 12th June ??
  • I am being a bit boring and practical!! DH has been desperate to get out on his bike with LO in a seat on the back but as we are moving house and I am on maternity pay, funds are tight so we haven't bought a child seat for the bike yet - or so he thinks!! He will be getting the seat for Father;s day! Not particularly sentimental but I know that they will both love their time out on the bike. Just need to find LO a helmet and we are sorted!!
  • LOL 12th june?! i hope not or i missed it! its 20th june image

i havent got a clue what to get him- he is a pain in the arse!
  • No it's this coming Sunday Blue Star.
    Got a mug so far......oh how interesting!!!! We've just bought a house though and it's also my birthday next week so we said we're not buying as our money's getting tied up lol. Plus he's a man who's got EVERYTHING!!!
  • lol i was gonna buy my dh a mug saying "i love my daddy even if he does support a rubbish football team" i did laugh! (he supports norwich! lol!)
  • I'm on a budget too, I like the phote frame idea...I think i'll put a picture on DD trying to play daddys guitar in it, with her tongue hanging out....(my OH plays drums and guitar, always with his tongue hanging out lol, its his trademark) She looks so much like him on the piccy lol Maybe a few bits n pieces from the cards shops, little keyrings or something but that'll be it!! xx