Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

high fives!

*braggin mummy alert!*

yayyy! i get high fives from phoebe!!! so so sweet! image she is all proud of herself afterwards bless her! and as of last week she has mastered clapping! woohoo!!

Replies

• yayyayyay, Seth has mastered clapping too this week, very cute. Not tried high five yet, waving is my new mission!! Sx
  • lol waving is hard!! she does it at the wrong time! i often find her waving at the telly!! strange baby!! lol!
  • Yeah Pheobe!! Ioan often waves at the TV too! But rarely waves when people are leaving.

These babies are just learning and doing so much now.

• i know, its just mad!! seems like only yesterday they were the tiny helpless newborns!!
  • Hi lucy, H got Hi 5s over weekend and got so excited when he could do it kept clappin himself lol They are so cute at this age, cant do waving yet though, he just wont copy lol x
  • awwwwwww image

i bet once your back is turned he is waving away! they tend to do it at the most random times!! hehehe!

they are SUPER cute at this age!!!

does anyone elses LO go mental when any animals (including the churchill dog!!??) comes on the telly?! phoebe goes all stiff and makes so much noise! lol!
  • Aw that is so adorable. H doesnt really respond to telly tbh. Its not that i have not let him watch it but he is just too boisterous so he doent really respond to tv animals. He does noisy at the real ones but does get excited.

Am trying to captuer these little things on video camer but he just wont play ball with me! starts posing instead !!